The RE-START Project
With the RE-START project, partners from Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Iceland, Bulgaria and Poland aim to develop a very helpful online tool to support women – after staying at home – to re-enter the labour market. It shall therefore address the 3 biggest challenges for women at this stage of their life:
– gain motivation and self-confidence to do so.
– receive support in orientation on the market in order to succeed in finding a suitable job.
– promote their skills to identify support networks to overcome structural and social lacks of support.
The RE-START online package shall provide a holistic package for empowerment of women to re-enter professional life in order to reduce their risk of social exclusion and poverty, specifically at an older age. Thus, the project shall significantly impact their chances to do so and, through this, contribute to a better social and economic situation of the women and their families.
- Women who want to re-enter the labour market after staying at home for family duties,
- Professionals / counsellors / trainers working with women who want to or have to re-enter the labour market and who want to empower or support them in the orientation of these concerns,
- entities in charge of labour market services,
- employment services and public administration related to the issue of women re-entering the labour market, trade unions and policy makers.